About me and Personal Goals
Hi, I am Edmund from DCHE/2B/03. I am a curious person therefore, I love learning new things such as coding, using Adobe Photoshop and 3D Printing. Currently, I am picking up an old hobby of reading and I am reading a book called Atomic Habits. I also love to exercise daily because a healthy lifestyle and living healthier is important to me.
Some personal goals I want to achieve for CP5070 are improving my CAD skills in Fusion360. I believe that this is a very useful skill that is very relevant in the future that many companies require. I also want to learn more about Arduino programming because I have an interest in coding and coding allow us to think differently. Moreover, coding is a very useful skill in the future and I am learning Python programming as my elective to broaden my understanding of coding and learning different computer languages.
Some strategies that I considered that will help me to achieve these personal goals are using Fusion360 on my free time so that I can use other functions and enhance my skills on the functions that were taught during CP5065. Besides using Fusion360 more, I will also watch videos of Fusion360 on how to design to further enhance my learning and improve my CAD skills in Fusion360. I will also spend more time on Python programming and Arduino programming so that I can try the different languages and familiarize myself with the languages. Furthermore, I will also search the coding that people have done and try to understand and reestablish the coding that they have done.
Through my experience in CP5070, I will know whether I have accomplished these goals by understanding the basic fundamentals of Fusion360 and Arduino Programming, use both the software efficiently and effectively. Lastly, be able to create my own product using Fusion360 or Arduino Programming.
Comments
Post a Comment